To Contact WHY?Outreach:
Please make your questions direct and to the point;
your suggestions civil and reasonable;
and your comments Godly and respectful, thank you.
I have learned that when it comes to theological issues, there are two* types of unbeliever:
One asks questions in expectant hope of an answer;
The other asks in expectant hope that there is no answer.
The former geniunely wishes to learn, whilst the latter yearns for any excuse for their disbelief. (no matter how irrational, petty or untrue)
And so whatever you supply them, no matter how solid and logical the research and evidence is, they will evade it, deny it and attempt to turn it around on you to cause hostility and needless arguments, all for the end goal of not having to admit it.
Therefore those whom are not truly and genuinely wishing answers, instead, wanting to play the 'try to stump the Christian' game without bothering to read (carefully) the contents of this site first need not reply as they will be deleted unanswered.
*There is the 'Socratic method' of questioning, but to date I've not encountered a sceptic that employs this.
Visit the WHY?Outreach Facebook page also: http://www.facebook.com/WHYOutreach
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME
A basic summary of what you'll find here:
* Pictures that I have created, for the Glory of God..for He is a being of aesthetics.
* A page containing free downloadable Gospel tracts and the offer of free tracts custom-made to your specifications.
* A segment on the difference between religion and Christianity- for yes indeed, there IS a difference.
* A section on whether or not truth is absolute or not- relevant in this ever increasing "P.C." Global village.
* Evidence to show that the Bible although penned by humans, was authored by a superior mind outside of time and space through medical and scientific foreknowledge and prophecy..we shall see if The Bible is really the Word of God.
* A section with many scriptural proofs that Jesus is our God and fulfilled the prophetic requirements of Messiah;
* A couple of articles for challenging and strengthening the Christian's faith by questioning their motives and perspectives...including ideals that just may have their origins with the enemy!
* A couple of articles which challenge the misguided thinking of 'atheists' and evolutionistseg: http://www.conservapedia.com/Atheism http://www.conservapedia.com/Evolution
* A links page where you can find some of the best Christian Apologetics, cult awareness sites and many other Christian resources on the internet. Highly Recommended.
* Gospel for children tracts resource
* And more...